My ex wife had filed my taxes for me and it come o...

kevinlg87

My ex wife had filed my taxes for me and it come out to be 500 and she never gave it to me. I wanted to make a complaint that she took my money from me

This is a legal issue and nothing Turbotax or the IRS can or will help you with.  

macuser_22

That is a domestic dispute and a legal question that we cannot help with.   See your attorney.

Are you sure she filed your return?   And the IRS sent the refund?  The IRS is taking a lot longer this year due to Covid-19.  And how could she get your refund?  Your name would be on the check or have to be on the bank account for Direct Deposit or the bank would reject it.

Has the IRS sent it?  Did you check the IRS Where's my refund?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/