Solved: My 401k contribution is deducted directly from my paycheck, which is reflected on my W2. Do I also enter it again where I enter my husband's SEP IRA contribution?

maryhillacoslow

My 401k contribution is deducted directly from my paycheck, which is reflected on my W2. Do I also enter it again where I enter my husband's SEP IRA contribution?

CathiM

No, entering it from your W-2 is all you need to do for your 401-K contribution that is deducted from your paycheck. Make sure you enter the information from all the boxes on your W-2 including box 12 amount and code.

CathiM