Solved: In the Review Form List I click to delete the forms related to Qualified Business Income. It says they are deleted, but they still appear in the list. Why?

In the Review Form List I click to delete the forms related to Qualified Business Income. It says they are deleted, but they still appear in the list. Why?

Also, I wouldn't expect to have Qualified Business Income since I don't have any partnership, LLC, S-Corp. I do have some investments including assets that produce foreign income -- should they produce the QBI-related forms?

If you have any 1099-DIV, that could trigger it. 

"The deduction is generally equal to the lesser of 20% of the taxpayer’s QBI plus 20% of the taxpayer’s qualified REIT dividends and qualified PTP income, or 20% of taxable income minus net capital gains. Deductions for taxpayers with taxable incomes above certain threshold amounts (which are adjusted annually for inflation) may be limited."

https://www.journalofaccountancy.com/news/2019/feb/sec-199a-qbi-deduction-form-201920659.html