zoogirl1991

My wife has three small pension plans paying into one bank account in Japan. Do I need to make one 1099-r for each pension payer? OR, can I just put the banks name?

We got three separate notices of pension remittance from the three different pension plans. All were deposited into the same account in a Japanese bank.

So do I need to make one 1099-r for each pension payer? OR, can I just put the banks name?

MichaelL1

If these are from three separate plans, then 3 different 1099R's should be used.  Each 1099R is suppose to list the payers,-so combining them would not allow you to list three different payors. 

MichaelL1