If I received a 1099-R after I submitted my taxes, but the taxable amount is $0 and the distribution code is H (rollover), do I need to file an amended return?

I already submitted my 2017 taxes and they were accepted. Two days later, i received a 1099-R with $0 taxable amount and distribution code of H (Transfer of Roth distribution to Roth IRA).

When I did the amended return with Turbo Tax, the summary states, "We don't detect any differences between your original 2017 return and your amended return." So do I still need to send in an amended return?

No, since this is not creating a change in your income, deductions or credits, then you do not need to file the amended return.  However, you should be sure to keep your 1099-R for your records showing the Rollover.