Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I have answered every question why does it keep saying that they don't have enough information to calculate my refund?

I can't see the lines they are talking about but they say income,taxes,exemptions etc are all 0, how can that be?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If I have answered every question why does it keep saying that they don't have enough information to calculate my refund?

It may help if you review a copy of what your tax forms look like based on the info you entered so far.  To do this, go to the upper-right corner of Turbotax and you will see a button that says "Print Center".  Click on this button and you will be able to save a pdf of your tax forms.  Doing this does not mean that you are actually filing your taxes so don't worry about that.

If you any missing info then you will need to go back to the corresponding tabs in Turbotax and re-enter the info (for example - Personal Info, Federal Taxes, State Taxes tabs, etc.).  Be sure that you save the return before advancing to the next screen by clicking on file - save in the upper left corner of Turbotax.  I'm thinking that your return is not being saved for some reason as you have been working through it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

It may help if you review a copy of what your tax forms look like based on the info you entered so far.  To do this, go to the upper-right corner of Turbotax and you will see a button that says "Print Center".  Click on this button and you will be able to save a pdf of your tax forms.  Doing this does not mean that you are actually filing your taxes so don't worry about that.

If you any missing info then you will need to go back to the corresponding tabs in Turbotax and re-enter the info (for example - Personal Info, Federal Taxes, State Taxes tabs, etc.).  Be sure that you save the return before advancing to the next screen by clicking on file - save in the upper left corner of Turbotax.  I'm thinking that your return is not being saved for some reason as you have been working through it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies