Solved: If I had information entered from block 12 of my W-2, should I still enter that under my Roth and Traditional IRA contributions for the year? Block 12 has EE and D.

If I had information entered from block 12 of my W-2, should I still enter that under my Roth and Traditional IRA contributions for the year? Block 12 has EE and D.

No.  Items in box 12 of your W-2 are to be entered only in box 12 of TurboTax's W-2 form, nowhere else in TurboTax.  Contributions indicated by codes D and EE are not IRA contributions.

Thank you so much! I guess this does make sense considering that the Thrift Savings Plan is not actually an IRA contribution.