dnjkelso63

If I a W2 and two 1099-r one from retirement and one from 401K I am over 60 what version should I be using? How do you copies of W2 etc with filing of tax return?

MichaelL1

I always recommend starting with the lowest cost version (as you can always upgrade-but not downgrade).

So it appears you are starting in Basic and that is where I would continue.

When you e-file your W-2 information is send by TurboTax, just as the 1099R information is, and no copies are required to be sent to IRS.

MichaelL1

MichaelL1

Sorry if I did not help you.  please give me some more detail so I can assist you.  Thank you