turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I a W2 and two 1099-r one from retirement and one from 401K I am over 60 what version should I be using? How do you copies of W2 etc with filing of tax return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If I a W2 and two 1099-r one from retirement and one from 401K I am over 60 what version should I be using? How do you copies of W2 etc with filing of tax return?

I always recommend starting with the lowest cost version (as you can always upgrade-but not downgrade).

So it appears you are starting in Basic and that is where I would continue.

When you e-file your W-2 information is send by TurboTax, just as the 1099R information is, and no copies are required to be sent to IRS.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I always recommend starting with the lowest cost version (as you can always upgrade-but not downgrade).

So it appears you are starting in Basic and that is where I would continue.

When you e-file your W-2 information is send by TurboTax, just as the 1099R information is, and no copies are required to be sent to IRS.

Sorry if I did not help you.  please give me some more detail so I can assist you.  Thank you
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies