navarrowalter500

I was supposed to get a tax adjustmnet for my taxes for the previous three tax years because my wife bow has a SSN vs an ITN

BMcCalpin

I am not sure if you are referring to claiming Earned Income Credit in prior years with a new SSN by amending the older returns, but that is no longer allowed.

The Path Act of 2015 prevents retroactive claims of the EITC by amending a return or filing an original return for any earlier year in which the individual or anyone listed on the return did not have a SSN valid for employment.

Please see this IRS article on the impact of the Path Act on EITC

BMcCalpin