jacquij_1

I updated a social and e-filed but when i go to print a copy, it shows the wrong social. i need to know if the right one was sent to IRS

BobinCT

If you submitted your return with an incorrect SSN, the IRS will quickly reject it.  If they don't, you're OK.  But you should still get a copy showing the correct info, as TeresaM explained.

BobinCT

TeresaM

If it is not printing the updates, the Print Center has the most current version of the return.

After you make changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your Tax Home page does not update right away. Printing directly from the Print Center will give you the most up-to-date copy of your return including any changes you have made.

If your return is still active, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

If your return thinks you have already filed, this TurboTax FAQ has directions to open the Print Center.