seungminj85

I transferred $6000 from Traditional IRA to Roth IRA. I need to submit form 8606. Can I choose Turbo Tax Deluxe or Premier if I want to submit form 8606?

I also have stocks but I never sold a stock. Since there are no profitable earnings, is deluxe enough?
macuser_22

Deluxe is fine for that.

seungminj85

I forgot to mention this. I have earnings from DIVIDEND. SO I got 1099-DIV. Is Deluxe still enough?

If it needs to be upgraded to premier can this be upgraded in the middle?

dmertz

Deluxe is sufficient for the items you mentioned.

fanfare

CAUTION: Deluxe can do anything Premier can.

dmertz

fanfare, that's true for the CD/download version but not for the online version.  The online version of TurboTax Premier supports many things that the online version of TurboTax Deluxe does not (none of which appear to be needed in this case).