Solved: I took out a loan from my profit sharing retirement plan and I have not received anything from them to file on my taxes! So what do I do before I continue filing my taxes

I took out a loan from my profit sharing retirement plan and I have not received anything from them to file on my taxes! So what do I do before I continue filing my taxes

No

You do not have to add this as income or report it on your taxes. A loan from a qualified plan is not considered a taxable transaction as long as you are paying the loan back according to the terms of the loan.  Also, if you quit employment it is a deemed distribution and it becomes taxable at your termination.