turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Zengineer

I sold some of my retirement stock before retirement for college son's tuition, which turbotax should I purchase

I want to know if deluxe version or premier version is better to address my question.

cashing retirement stock before retirement, and using it for my son's college tuition. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I sold some of my retirement stock before retirement for college son's tuition, which turbotax should I purchase

You can use any of the CD/download versions installed on your computer because they all have the same forms. If you want more guidance for completing stock transaction, you would get that with Premier. 

If you are using the online product, you must use Premier or Self Employed to enter a stock transaction.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can use any of the CD/download versions installed on your computer because they all have the same forms. If you want more guidance for completing stock transaction, you would get that with Premier. 

If you are using the online product, you must use Premier or Self Employed to enter a stock transaction.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies