hammin1

I receive monthly payments from my United Technolgies Prudential Retirement for as long as I live. How do I answer the yes or no question - got or didn't get regula

The NO answer was already checked on this page.  However, I do receive monthly payments for as long as I live.  Shouldn't the answer be YES

Yes Regular payments should be yes.  ps....if you go back and revisit the 1099R section it does NOT keep your answers from before so you have to answer all the questions again.  It's ok as long as you don't go back.