• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hammin1

I receive monthly payments from my United Technolgies Prudential Retirement for as long as I live. How do I answer the yes or no question - got or didn't get regula

The NO answer was already checked on this page.  However, I do receive monthly payments for as long as I live.  Shouldn't the answer be YES
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
VolvoGirl
Level 15

I receive monthly payments from my United Technolgies Prudential Retirement for as long as I live. How do I answer the yes or no question - got or didn't get regula

Yes Regular payments should be yes.  ps....if you go back and revisit the 1099R section it does NOT keep your answers from before so you have to answer all the questions again.  It's ok as long as you don't go back.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
VolvoGirl
Level 15

Yes Regular payments should be yes.  ps....if you go back and revisit the 1099R section it does NOT keep your answers from before so you have to answer all the questions again.  It's ok as long as you don't go back.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v