I need to issue 1099-MISC forms to several authors. The online Form Filing within TurboTax does not offer the ability to enter an amount in Box 2. Is there a work around?

I need to issue 1099-MISC forms to several authors. The online 1099-Form Filing within TurboTax does not offer the ability to enter an amount in Box 2, which is where royalty payments are to be entered.  How can I work around this?

Problem solved.  There is a "More" link down towards the bottom, not readily noticeable.   This let me enter amounts into Box 2.