I need a 2017 NYS IT-1099-R form to be filed with my return. TT did not include one nor was the form created. How can I get one completed to file?

I am filing a 2017 return for my deceased father. TT instruction say to include NYS IT_1099-R. But TT didn't produce one.

It's a fill in form for paper filing, and is available by going to: https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/ads/efile_addit1099r-2d.htm

Finding the form on NYS website was easy. Turbo Tax said it would produce one if required. Not only didn't it produce one for mailing the return, the form was searched for in TT and doesn't exist as a form in TT.