Solved: I’m 17 and I filed my own taxes. I was not claimed...

I’m 17 and I filed my own taxes. I was not claimed as a dependent on anyone’s taxes because my mom isn’t required to file because she gets Social Security benefits, will I receive my ow

No.

Part of the ineligibility occurs if you can be claimed as a dependent regardless of if you are or not. 

As your mom could have claimed you, you would not be able to receive a stimulus payment.

Please see the link below to more details on who is eligible and who is not.

Stimulus check eligibility

If you could have been claimed as a dependent  you must indicate you could be claimed even if you are not claimed.  If you filed any other way then you filed incorrectly ... unknown if the IRS will catch the mistake or issue a stimulus check in this situation. 

No.

Stimulus check eligibility