• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnalbett

I have a simple Roth conversion from my IRA in 2017. I had the same in 2016 and only 1 line was needed to be fill out on form 8606. Now I cannot file until it available?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Critter
Level 15

I have a simple Roth conversion from my IRA in 2017. I had the same in 2016 and only 1 line was needed to be fill out on form 8606. Now I cannot file until it available?

Correct ... you must wait until all forms in your return are ready to be filed. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Critter
Level 15

Correct ... you must wait until all forms in your return are ready to be filed. 

Better2Bwise

What is taking the IRS so long for this form? Is it really that different from last year? The estimated release date on Turbotax has shifted from Feb1 to Feb8 and now is estimating Feb15. I like to file early so this is killing me to wait.
ghost
Level 8

I've been told there form and instructional changes needed to add accounting of qualified disaster (hurricane) withdrawals.
Privacy Settings
v