I have a 1099-B for a Metlife to Brighthouse spin-off Distribution. The information on the form do not match the mandatory fields of TurboTax. How do I fill this in.

1a  X               0.545455 Shares Sold @ 58.71 Brighthouse Financials

1c 10 Aug 2017

1d 32.02

4 0.00 

5 X

That's it. Please help me fill in the mandatory fields.

So, it sound like this was a sale of fractional shares.  #of shares sold is .545455, date of sale would be 08/10/2017, proceeds of $32.02.

Date of purchase would be the date you originally bought the MetLife stock.  The cost basis would be a fairly complex calculation, but since it's such a small amount, you could just use zero and preserve all your original cost basis for when you sell the stock you received.