Solved: I have 1099-R forms (3) from Transamerica Retirement Solutions. They indicate gross distributions. However ALL of those funds were MOVED from one retirement account to an

I have 1099-R forms (3) from Transamerica Retirement Solutions. They indicate gross distributions. However ALL of those funds were MOVED from one retirement account to an

From one retirement account to another. No moneys received. DO I STILL LIST THEM ON MY RETURN?

Yes, you do need to report them.  IRS has the copies and will be looking for them on your tax return. Please report all 3 forms individually and answer follow up questions.  Their rollover will be either automatically reported if code G is listed in box 7 of the form; OR by the answers from the follow up questions.  The tax return will show the transactions reported (as they should be) however they will be listed as nontaxable.

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Wages and Income
  3. Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  4. Select IRA, 401(k), Pension Plans (1099-R)

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Wages and Income