turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

janwest

I had to take 2 RMD (required minimum distributions) in 2018. Two Form 1099Rs were issued. However, only 1 of the forms were transferred to my New York State return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
janwest

I had to take 2 RMD (required minimum distributions) in 2018. Two Form 1099Rs were issued. However, only 1 of the forms were transferred to my New York State return.

Please disregard my question.  Sorry I don't know how to delete the question.  I figured out why it wasn't appearing.  I believe that in the worksheets that are filed, only the Forms 1099R with state tax withholding are submitted.  I only had state withholding on one distribution; that was the one that was transferred from the Federal return. Since there was  no withholding on the second distribution, that form was not transferred.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
janwest

Please disregard my question.  Sorry I don't know how to delete the question.  I figured out why it wasn't appearing.  I believe that in the worksheets that are filed, only the Forms 1099R with state tax withholding are submitted.  I only had state withholding on one distribution; that was the one that was transferred from the Federal return. Since there was  no withholding on the second distribution, that form was not transferred.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies