I had to take 2 RMD (required minimum distributions) in 2018. Two Form 1099Rs were issued. However, only 1 of the forms were transferred to my New York State return.

Please disregard my question.  Sorry I don't know how to delete the question.  I figured out why it wasn't appearing.  I believe that in the worksheets that are filed, only the Forms 1099R with state tax withholding are submitted.  I only had state withholding on one distribution; that was the one that was transferred from the Federal return. Since there was  no withholding on the second distribution, that form was not transferred.