I forget if I put $5,000 or $5,500 for my Roth IRA contribution in 2018, how do I find that in my documents now that my return has been accepted?

jessromano

Last year the federal return document turbo tax produced for my files was 139 pages, this year it is 9 pages and seems to be mostly for state so I am having trouble finding the answer.

DanaB

Please look in the worksheet. Use this printing option to have your worksheets included:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.