I can't find a tin number on this 1099R from vangu...

I can't find a tin number on this 1099R from vanguard

where is the tin number o my 1099r?

@ gohawks55 

Are you asking about the Payer's TIN; i.e., Vanguard?

We can't see your 1099-R, so we can't tell you "where" it is on the form, but can tell you a couple of possibilities.    For your security, do NOT post an image in this public Internet forum.

If it's a standard 1099-R using the official IRS form, the Payer's TIN is right under the Payer's name and address.  This is the most common situation.

However, brokers/financial institutions may use their own proprietary form for their 1099's instead of the IRS standard 1099-R.   If it's a non-standard form, look it over carefully.   It may not call it a TIN.   It may label it as the Payer's EIN or "tax number", etc.   If it's a non-standard form and there's any question about it, you'll have to phone Vanguard customer support and ask them to tell you where it is on the form.

It's the number under PAYER's TIN to your left.  See image

@gohawks55