I am using Business version for trusts and estates. I have 3 1099R forms for annuity distribution. How do I report these?

There is a specific place for 1099INT and DIV but not for 1099R.  This is a final 1041 and the estate will pay taxes.

TurboTax Business does not contain a screen dedicated to the entry of information from a 1099-R. 

In most instances, following the procedure outlined below will give you the correct result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow the steps below to enter the   amount on Form 1099-R (Box 2a) that is treated as ordinary income  :

1) Click the Federal Taxes tab and then click "Income".

2) Click the Start (or Update) button to the right of "Other income or loss".

3) On the Other Income page, enter "1099-R Box 2a" as the description (see first screenshot).

4) Enter the amount treated as ordinary income in Box 2a under "Amount" and click the Continue button.

5) Go into Forms mode (upper right side of screen). 

6) Under "Forms in My Return" (upper left side of screen), look for "Form 1041" and click that form.

7) Ensure that the Box 2a amount appears on Form 1041, Line 8, Other income. (see second screenshot).

First of all it is hard to accept that TT Business ($120 for the software) claiming to be capable for Form 1041's can't handle basic 1099 reporting. Their Home and Business software sure does.  As a Trustee this is my first year reporting for the Trust.  My situation is I also have 3 1099R's, and one of them in box 7 has the IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box checked while the other two do not. I presume this may make a difference ?? Anyone's thoughts please? Thank you.