turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

begarc13

I am trying to type in my 1099-R since I have the paper and the box that says, "i'll type it in myself" is clickable, but won't let me input the info?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am trying to type in my 1099-R since I have the paper and the box that says, "i'll type it in myself" is clickable, but won't let me input the info?

Try logging in using a different browser.

martyprr
Returning Member

Has this problem been solved yet? This was posted originally in January. I just installed TurboTax Premier (it's March), and I'm running into the same problem! This is on the "Let Us Enter Your Bank and Brokerage Tax Documents" page and I've selected "I'll Type It In Myself" because my brokerage is not on the drop down list. This is a serious bug that should not linger like this.

It must be a setting on your computer.  Or there would be lots of posts.   Do you get to the input screens and boxes?   Can you type in other places?  Maybe your Num Lock is on/off?  Did you try rebooting your computer?  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies