demazar

I am trying to set up my monthly payment plan but it continues to state needs review?? I am trying to make a monthly payment plan on a 2,831 and pay 255.00 a month

Until you can pass the REVIEW tab with no issues you really should not complete the FILE tab.   Now due to the extension you can file the returns NOW  and pay later.  If you file now then your information will be on file for the stimulus check which will probably be in your hand before the due date of 7/15.  And if you cannot pay the entire balance due by then  you can make any payment then set up a payment plan directly on the IRS web site for a lesser fee than doing it thru TT.