reherbst

I am creating a W-2 in Quicken Employer Forms. For some reason I see on the final W-2 that the retirement contribution has not been deducted from the wages box 1? whynot

LindaB1993

In the quick employer forms database, the auto calculations feature is not present.  Unfortunately, you will need to enter the numbers based on the detail in your payroll report.

reherbst

Thank you for the response.  What was most confusing to me is that for the past 3 years I have used the QEF and  this auto-calculation (subtraction of box 12 retirement contributions to compute box 1 wages) has worked.  Maybe they turned it off this year for some reason?  Oh well.  Per your advice, I'll just do the calculation manually.