Solved: How do I enter non-taxable employee contribution on the tax forms. I get RMD since 2014. No longer have an accountant. This was a rollover from a 401k to a IRA?

How do I enter non-taxable employee contribution on the tax forms. I get RMD since 2014. No longer have an accountant. This was a rollover from a 401k to a IRA?

Accountant said to spread it out over 13 years which is $716.00 per year. What form or how do i exclude this amount from my taxes.

Ideally, your 1099-R would come with that information available to you in Box 5. The amount shown in box 5 of the Form 1099-R provided by the payer is the amount of the distribution that is tax free. It's always best to enter the 1099-R exactly as it appears. then answer all the questions.

As you enter your 1099-R, you will encounter the screen below. Click the one that is applicable to you.