RRRRyan1

How can I get TT to ask me if I have a retirement plan at work again? After clicking state it seems to have gotten confused and disqualified my IRA deposits.

I've tried readding the IRA deposits that were showing perfectly prior to clicking into the state section of my return but it no longer asks me if I'm covered.

MinhT1

If you are covered by a retirement plan at work, your form W-2 should have box 13 - Retirement plan checked.

If you have correctly entered your form W-2 and checked box 13, that information is taken into account in TurboTax at both the Federal and state level.

MinhT1

RRRRyan1

You're a life saver, that fixed it. I'm not sure how/why that box ended up checked as soon as I clicked on the state section, but unchecking it  (to match the W2) fixed it. thank you!!!