Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 8915 F-T for TY 2023

I am trying to file my taxes with the windows desktop version of home and business for the TY 2023. The website states form 8915F-T is available but the software continues to tell me that it is not  ready to file using this form. I have updated multiple times and it still states the form is not ready. Why does the website say this form is available and ready and then I purchase the product and it is not ready. When will the form be ready to efile. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

TurboTax is aware of the problem and is working with Developers to resolve it soon.  Form 8915-F does show as being available on the Form Availability List.  However, some software updates are being implemented which has resulted in a delay.  Please check back after 3/8/2024, update your software if you are in the desktop version of the software, and try to proceed with your return.  (If you are online, the software will already have all updates loaded.) 

@Kstandley2022 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This form is still not available and it is after 3/8/24.  Why is this an issue EVERY year with turbotax?

SharonD007
Expert Alumni

Even though Form 8915-F does show as being available on the Form Availability List, our developers are still working on this issue.   Please check back after 3/15/2024, update your software if you are in the desktop version of the software, and try to proceed with your return. 

If you are online, the software will already have all updates loaded after 3/15/2024.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies