Go back and Edit/Update the 1099R that you are having issues with in the Federal section. First look at boxes 12 and 14 again to make sure they are entered correctly.
Make sure box 14 has an amount in it, If not enter the amount from box 1. This will fix you situation.
To get to this section, if you ned assistance look at the following:
To enter pension and annuity Payments (1099-R)
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button