Solved: EIP should have deposited on 1/4/21 to correct acc...

EIP should have deposited on 1/4/21 to correct account info listed. How do I know if I am affected by the IRS processing error for second EIP's? No email from turbo tax.

Get My Payment info on IRS site is correct. Nothing has changed on my end. Frustrating!

If you did not get an email from Turbotax, you are not affected by the IRS mistake regarding deposits to customers who used refund transfer.

If the IRS site says "information not available", then no payment is being issued and you will have to claim the rebate on your return.  We don't know if there are more reasons the IRS can't process some payments and they aren't talking.

If the IRS says a payment will be deposited to your correct account, it can take up to 3 business days for the deposit to show up, depending on your bank's deposit policies.