turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ccdelrio

EIP should have deposited on 1/4/21 to correct account info listed. How do I know if I am affected by the IRS processing error for second EIP's? No email from turbo tax.

Get My Payment info on IRS site is correct. Nothing has changed on my end. Frustrating!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

EIP should have deposited on 1/4/21 to correct account info listed. How do I know if I am affected by the IRS processing error for second EIP's? No email from turbo tax.

If you did not get an email from Turbotax, you are not affected by the IRS mistake regarding deposits to customers who used refund transfer.

If the IRS site says "information not available", then no payment is being issued and you will have to claim the rebate on your return.  We don't know if there are more reasons the IRS can't process some payments and they aren't talking.

If the IRS says a payment will be deposited to your correct account, it can take up to 3 business days for the deposit to show up, depending on your bank's deposit policies. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you did not get an email from Turbotax, you are not affected by the IRS mistake regarding deposits to customers who used refund transfer.

If the IRS site says "information not available", then no payment is being issued and you will have to claim the rebate on your return.  We don't know if there are more reasons the IRS can't process some payments and they aren't talking.

If the IRS says a payment will be deposited to your correct account, it can take up to 3 business days for the deposit to show up, depending on your bank's deposit policies. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies