Does turbo-tax have a way to enter other 1099-R distribution codes in #7? My distribution code is PJ in # 7.

I have code PJ on my 2016, 1099-R which is a correction to an excess contribution to 2015.  I made the correction in time before completing my 2015 taxes, However I earned interest.  How do I enter the code PJ which according to my Roth account holder, explains my situation.  How do I enter the PJ code in Turbo-tax?

TurboTax accepts any valid Box 7 codes.
PJ will be ignored on your current tax return.
P stands for previous and is telling you about taxable amounts that go on your previous tax return.
You would have to amend if you did not already report these amounts.

This is two codes, code P and code J.  TurboTax provides a separate drop-down list for each one; select code P on one drop-down and code J on the other.