Solved: Do I need to supply my social security number as the signer of my 1120S? I don't think the software asked for this last year.

Do I need to supply my social security number as the signer of my 1120S? I don't think the software asked for this last year.

The officer that signs the return does not have to provide a personal SSN.  

As a shareholder, however, your SSN would be required for the K-1.

See the attached screenshot of the 1120-S signature block.

(If this does not explain what is happening on your 1120S, please take a screenshot of where you are getting asked for your SSN and attach it to your question)