Do I need to file taxes if i’ve been on workouts compensation for over a year and that is my only source of income? If so, how do I go about doing this?

I’ve been on workers compensation for a little over a year and a half and that has been my only source if income. I have not received any tax forms from anyone and wasn’t sure weather I had to file taxes. If I do still need to file taxes, I’m not sure how to go about doing that. Thank you.

No you do not need to file a tax return if your ONLY income has been from workman's compensation.  Workman's compensation is not taxable, and does not get entered on a tax return.