quinnjoh

Do I have to pay PA income tax on Social Security payments and disbursement from my retirement annuity?

Vanessa

Generally, No  

Pennsylvania does not tax social security and does NOT tax most types of retirement income as long as "you retired AFTER meeting the eligibility requirements for separation from service by retirement based on old age, infirmity, long-continued service, or a combination of old age and infirmity and long continued years of service."PA Retirement

Vanessa

Generally, No  

re2boys

For specifics if your retirement income is taxable on a PA income tax return see: https://revenue-pa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1470/related/1