hubbygab

Did not put my bank information on my federal because i owe but my state tax has it. Will they use my state information or my 1099R?

If you are referring to the stimulus check they will NOT use the DD info you gave the state as the feds & state do not share that info ... and I have no idea where/what a 1099-R has to do with it.

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

Patience will be needed while hard working folks are trying their best to develop and implement  this distribution DURING a tax season AND a pandemic.