khengxiong88

Contribute to a traditional IRA

I have an account set up with my employer where money is deducted pretax each check that goes straight into my IRA with matching from them. Do I put down the total I've contributed through the year from this, or should I leave it as $0 or blank because I did not put any money directly into the IRA outside of what is deducted per check.
macuser_22

Contribute to a traditional IRA

That would not be an IRA, but an employer sponsored retirement 401(k) plan.  Your employer will report that in box 12 on your W-2.  You do not report it anywhere else.  It is not an IRA contribution.

dmertz

Contribute to a traditional IRA

It's also possible that this is a SIMPLE plan (code S) or SARSEP plan (code F), but the answer is the same:  Enter it only in box 12 of TurboTax's W-2 form.