Solved: Cannot edit SSA-1099 to enter this years amount. T...

paulmartin148

Cannot edit SSA-1099 to enter this years amount. The Edit button takes me to the Yes/No page, when I say Yes, it takes me back to Wages and Income and not to the form.

Using Turbotax Deluxe online edition and imported last years desktop file. When I try to update the SSA income, the screens loop Wages and Income to the 'did  you receive Soc Sec...' Yes/No screen then back to Wages

MarilynG1

You may need to Delete/Re-Enter your SSA-1099.

You are correct that answering 'Yes' to the question 'Did you receive Social Security...?'  should bring up a screen asking for entries from your Form 1099-SSA and not return you to the Income topics (screenshot).

Click this link for info on How to Enter Social Security Benefits (SSA-1099)

MarilynG1