turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chemdata

Can I use deluxe turbo tax if i am retired and do ocassional consulting on my own from a home office?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DianeW
Expert Alumni

Can I use deluxe turbo tax if i am retired and do ocassional consulting on my own from a home office?

Yes, you can use the TurboTax Deluxe desktop version that you have now for a small business.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DianeW
Expert Alumni

Yes, you can use the TurboTax Deluxe desktop version that you have now for a small business.

chemdata

Thank you.  I was concerned because everywhere I read it stated to use the Home and Business version and yet the Deluxe allowed me to fill out the schedule C and 2289 Forms and seemed to work.
DianeW
Expert Alumni

Perfect!  And, you're welcome.
chemdata

Would you know why it seems like the Home and Business version is being pushed in lieu of the Deluxe version when it appears both work?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies