Can and how do I roll-over all 2015 data to year 2016?

Not interested in retirement plans.  Can I transfer all data of Partnership from 2015 to 2016?  How do I accomplish that?

1. Open TurboTax 2016 and choose New Tax Return from the TurboTax File menu.
    • Don't open an existing return by clicking the "Continue" button.
  2. When your 2015 tax file appears on the Good News screen, select it and click Transfer Return.
    • If you don't see last year's tax file, click Browse Files and in the new window select All Files (*.*) from the drop-down in the lower right corner. Then browse to wherever you stored your 2015 return and open it.
    • Still can't locate it? It might be on another computer. You'll need to move it to your current computer.
  3. Wait for the Transfer Complete screen to appear, then click Continue to review the transferred information. You can also review, edit, or delete transferred information later on.

Please note that once you've gone past the Transfer screens, you can't revisit them. If you need to re-transfer, start fresh with a new return by following the steps above.