Solved: At review I keep getting prompted to add State and zip code for a W2 form. I am retired not working for 3 years and have no W2 forms. Cannot submit taxes because of this.

At review I keep getting prompted to add State and zip code for a W2 form. I am retired not working for 3 years and have no W2 forms. Cannot submit taxes because of this.

Type 'w2' in the Search area (magnifying glass), then click on 'Jump to w2'.

At the W-2 Summary screen, you can a Delete a W-2  that should not be there (use the Trash Can Icon). 

Or, in TurboTax Desktop, go to FORMS in the upper right, type 'W-2' in the Forms in My Return box, and choose 'Delete Form' at the bottom center of the form when it displays. 

Click this link for info on how to How to Delete a Form in TurboTax Online.

|

[Edited 3/9/2020 | 2:14 PM] 

|

[Edited 3/9/2020 | 2:14 PM]