As a retired state farm insurance agent as part of my retirement benefit I receive 1099 misc income listed in box 3. Do I have to continue to file a schedule c? SE Tax?

No, you do not have to continue to file a Schedule C, or SE tax for the other income reported on your Form 1099-MISC.  Your other income will be reported on Form 1040 Schedule 1 line 21. 

To enter your 1099-MISC with TurboTax open in wages & income select 1099-MISC follow the program prompts to enter your information.  TurboTax will automatically transfer the data to the proper tax forms