Solved: Among the documents from my brokerqge firm is one listing "details from dividends and distributions." Where should that be reported?

Among the documents from my brokerqge firm is one listing "details from dividends and distributions." Where should that be reported?

You only need to report the 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, 1099-OID and 1099-B information found in your Brokerage tax documents.  The details are showing you where the information came from on those tax forms. 

It is for your information and is already reported as totals on the above tax forms.

Just be sure that if you have those specific tax documents listed above included in this statement, you are entering it in TurboTax.