redtitanx

Am retired US military, living in the UK. My US-issued VISA card uses my UK address for statements. TT won't accept either billing method because of these. What now?

DavidD66

Try buying a pre-paid Visa or Mastercard, and enter a US billing address for it when you enter it in TurboTax.

redtitanx

I may have to do that, but don't want to waste more time, waiting for a new card to arrive.  Postal deliveries aren't the best in my area much of the time, and that's a dependency I'd rather avoid.  Will see about using a family member's card details instead, for this filing.  That gives me time to sort out a solution for next year.