After following "Steps to Take to Remove an Excess Salary Deferral," how do I clear the errors reported by Smart Check that I have over contributed?

I followed the instructions in "Steps to Take to Remove an Excess Salary Deferral."  However, Smart Check flags that I have over-contributed on my W2's and doesn't associate that the steps taken in the above instructions resolved the problem.  How do I tell TurboTax that this issue is resolved?  Is there another step I need to follow? 

You have taken the right steps to include the amount of the excess deferral on your 2018 Tax Return.

At this point, you are running into an e-filing issue within TurboTax.  An update to fix the issue is expected to be released around 4/5/2019.  You can check out this TurboTax FAQ for more information: Excess 401(k) Contribution Preventing E-filing.

Be sure to sign up for updates to be alerted as soon as there is a solution.  If you do not want to wait for an update, you have the option to paper file your tax returns as this is only an e-filing issue.

This is still an issue as of 4/7/2019. I cannot e-file and my state requires e-file because of my tax liability (and I paid $25 to TurboTax to e-file my state return!). When will this issue be fixed?