Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LauraLucas
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

Has anyone received the stimulus on a turbotax card

LauraLucas
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

I didn't receive an email and I received my refund from turbotax on a turbotax card. I also received my first stimulus on the card. But I keep getting status not available on the irs website. Has anyone received their stimulus on a turbotax card 

LauraLucas
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

Has anyone received their Second stimulus on a turbotax card 

LauraLucas
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

I have turbotax debt card and I have not received an email or deposit 

LauraLucas
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

How about the turbotax debt cards that were used for 2018and 2019 taxes.  Would my second stimulus go on there after this fix with the irs. I didn't get an email and still no second stimulus 

Stimulus Answers please!

@LauraLucas I'm still waiting. I received an email last night letting me know it could be later this month. TT is saying they don't have the money, IRS told me they don't have it so I guess it's lost somewhere. All I know is I really need it and have no idea when or IF I will ever get it.

Had a DD of 1/4, transcript showed 1/4. Received refund and 1st stimulus of Turbo debit card. It's still active but no deposit.

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Stimulus Answers please!

@amatoa2018 

@DanielV01 thank you. Last question....I just read the latest IRS statement and it addresses those payments that were sent to accounts that are closed. My account is still open and active for Turbo debit card. Will those be corrected also?

Thank you again for your help!!

They should be corrected.  In this forum we do not have access to the accounts themselves, so we cannot confirm.  But the closed account the IRS was referring to was the temporary account that was set up by a bank that services TurboTax to allow TurboTax to withhold the TurboTax preparation fees from the refund, and then the remaining portion is deposited either to a personal bank account or a Turbo Debit Card.  For customer service on the Turbo Card, please see this website:  Access Your Stimulus Payment on Your Turbo® Card | TurboTax®

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Stimulus Answers please!

@LauraLucas  

How about the turbotax debt cards that were used for 2018and 2019 taxes.  Would my second stimulus go on there after this fix with the irs. I didn't get an email and still no second stimulus 

Your question is somewhat similar, but not receiving an email does not mean you won't receive a stimulus payment.  Unfortunately, in this public forum we don't have access to provide you a specific answer.  However, if you did receive the first stimulus payment, then the second payment will be deposited there.  It may take a few business days for the bank to process, but that is where it should process.

However, in the worst-case scenario where you do not receive a direct deposit of the stimulus and you also do not receive a check or debit card by mail from the IRS, then you will need to claim the stimulus payment as additional refund on your 2020 tax return.

Owler_Meg1
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

You show my banking information correctly on my 2019 return. Still dont understand how enough information is not on file.

Stimulus Answers please!

@DanielV01 there was information, including a link that was posted in the community forum this evening to update direct deposit info. Was this a fake link? Can you please confirm if it was real or not?

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Stimulus Answers please!

@amatoa2018  If it was this website:  Update your stimulus payment direct deposit information.  that is real.  It was updated last night.

Stimulus Answers please!

I got an email saying my bank rejected information and I can click on link to have stimulus sent in 5 days. Is this correct? Or fake email

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Stimulus Answers please!

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

Stimulus Answers please!

Can't deal to find mine either I'm same as you no clue

Stimulus Answers please!

It's interesting that Jackson Hewitt announced they were able to confirm with IRS that their customers who were affected will receive their DD starting on Monday.

I called TT today and was told they have no information and I need to contact IRS.

What a huge difference!!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies