turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Stimulus Answers please!

I am no expert but im gonna go out on a limb and guess that the IRS website is irrelevant and they are most likely the reason for this confusion. I would only be concerned with Turbo Tax's details.

SWaldron
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

pretty much! i am in a stimulus check group on FB and tons of people are getting their DD even though their status says "unavailable"

Mggreen5
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

Does the email apply to people who keep getting the Stimulus 2 "no information available "?  Does that mean those people are getting theirs still?  Because we got our first one and it was sent directly to our bank no problems, I file our adult kids taxes with Turbo tax and all of them recieved their 2nd Stimulus through their bank also, but we haven't been able to get answers for ours. 

LMC6
Level 2

Stimulus Answers please!

Thanks, that was helpful!

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Stimulus Answers please!

@Mggreen5  We don't have specific information on anyone's stimulus payment available in this forum.  The announcement provided, however, does not mean that if you have not yet received an email that you will not get the stimulus.  And if you have received the email, then the stimulus is on its way, but it may take a few business days for your bank to process or for the IRS to reflect the update on its website.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
LMC6
Level 2

Stimulus Answers please!

Nice! Also helpful!!

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Stimulus Answers please!

Thank you.  We know how important this information is, and we're doing our best to answer everyone personally if possible.

Alsmink88

Stimulus Answers please!

That's what I'm thinking too. It literally says the IRS 'get my payment' is only updated once a day, usually overnight. I'm hoping it just hasn't caught up yet.

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Stimulus Answers please!

That is our current understanding.

Stimulus Answers please!

Hi guys -

I too received the "status not available" on the IRS website.  I received the two emails from Turbotax about the stimulus payments coming soon and my stimulus payment just went into my account about an hour ago. Good  luck!

Nylo
Returning Member

Stimulus Answers please!

That's what I keep asking!!

Stimulus Answers please!

check your bank account. i just received mine and the IRS site is still giving me the same message as yours. The money hit my account less than an hour ago. 

Stimulus Answers please!

money hit my account less than an hour ago! thank you

Stimulus Answers please!

That's great. Congrats!! Seeing alot of people receiving theirs that have traditional bank accts. Haven't seen anyone that has Turbo debit cards receive a deposit.

LMC6
Level 2

Stimulus Answers please!

I received both emails and  status on Get My Payment- still shows Not Available. But, I just received my stimulus 2 hours ago. 

ACH post round the clock about every 3-3.5 hours from what I’ve seen in payroll. Continue to check after: 7p, 10-11p, 1a, 3-4a, 7a, 10a, 3-4p and so on generally Mon-Sat. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies